Sunday, February 28, 2010

6moons audio reviews: GEM Dandy Hydraulic Record Cleaning Apparatus

Here's a little more hubris regarding record cleaning. It's very important information for us vinyl-o-philes. Also, quite frankly, I just wanted to try out my new "blog this" feature through all things Google.

I'm gonna paraphrase something I read on the Sundazed records site a couple years ago. Show me someone cleaning their records with the D4 record cleaner and I'll show you someone using Windows 3.1.

6moons audio reviews: GEM Dandy Hydraulic Record Cleaning Apparatus

2 comments:

  1. Rich, I love my GEM...and I have a Nitty Gritty that cost a lot more..that has gone unused since the GEM got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned some records this morning with it. Thanks for your suggestion on Postcard, Teddy, or I wouldn't have ever discovered this cleaner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete